Sunday, January 13, 2008

A BIG DISASTER ON NEW YEAR’S EVE

A BIG DISASTER ON NEW YEAR’S EVE

“Whoa “I shouted at loud volume. It was New Year’s Eve in the house .I was feeling scared and A little bit sad because I was six inches tall. My friends were coming and I didn’t know what to do.

I was nine years old and only six inches. But I was a little bit happy because my parents wouldn’t know where I was, I also felt a little sad, because I wanted to be back to normal height.

That Afternoon, When I was squawking “Brother”, my brother found me, and put me in his pocket. When we went to the store, my brother got me out, and showed it to my parents.”What has happened to my little Child?”Mother replied. Meanwhile, my parents bused

A “POTION” that change me into my normal size.

Inside the store I drank almost all the potion. But about an hour later, I turned my normal size again. My parents perhaps were excited and lived as a happy family. But I got grounded for three days because they believe I drank a potion to shrink myself to six inches.

I hope I don’t get into a mess like this ever again. The wish I want is that to be invisible so nobody knows what I eat or drink. I decided to stop drink potions. If I don’t know what it does?

No comments: