Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Difficult Times of My Life

The Difficult Times of My Life Author : Anuroop Giri

What! I cried. I was feeling sad because I got my reading comprehension wrong.

It started when I got the story from Mom and read two, or three lines and ending. I started

Writing wrong answers to the questions on the paper. Mom furiously ripped the paper.

Eventually I started over immediately, and got the same story and answered the right

answers to questions printed out newly. Then I wrote the correct answers, and gave to my

Mom. She put check marks ,and my Mom told “why didn’t you do it properly the first time?”

Mom said. But I was crying because she had scolded me. So I read a book while I was crying .

But my mother apologized to me. But still I was crying. Then she told why she was angry at

me. then I realized I shouldn’t do that again. So I will not do that again. Still I was crying.

Later, one consequence was left, that consequence was that I had to grounded for

1 month. I managed the punishment for days. Sometimes I felt board so I drew a picture.

I hope I don’t have to be grounded for one month again. But from now on, I learned that I

Shouldn’t write the wrong answers to the questions. One day while I was working , my mom

said “you’re not grounded any more”.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a good one Anu, always remember to do the correct thing at right time.
When you are studying or reading, don't laugh or cry. As that will mix your pronunciation and irriate the person listning to you.
Keep it up and keep writing.